- This event has passed.
Friends of the Library Book Sale
Friends of the Library Fall Book Sale!
Thursday, 10/21, 9-11am – MEMBERS ONLY Preview Sale
- A perk to being a Friend is this special preview sale; be among the first to shop with the widest selection!
- Sign up to be a Friend the day of the book sale, or download a Membership form from our website (click the Support menu and select Friends of the Library for more information) to pay in advance.
- Membership is $10/year, payment due at the door (cash or check only).
Thursday, 10/21, 11am – 7pm
Friday, 10/22, 10am – 4pm
- Special Discount Sales
Saturday, 10/23, 9am – 2pm
- Fill a Bag with Books for just $5 (bags are provided by the Friends)
As with previous sales, Children’s Books are sold at $1/pound every day!
NOTE: Due to COVID precautions, the number of people in the sales rooms will be limited
during ALL sale hours. Masks are optional.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Check (Payable to Friends of the Nazareth Library)
- Credit Card ($5 minimum)
We are no longer accepting book donations because we are out of room. Thank you for your wonderful, overwhelming response to our request for book donations!