Friends of the Library Book Sale
November 5 @ 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
One event on November 6, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on November 7, 2020 at 9:00 am
Stock up your own library at the Friends of the Library Semi-Annual Book Sale!
- Thursday, November 5: The pre-sale begins at 9am for Friends Members Only (Memberships available at the door!).
- Friday, November 6: All hardcover books are $1
- Saturday, November 7: $5 bag sale
Book proceeds support library book purchases and special programs for children and adults. The library budget cannot fund it all, so please lend your support while building your own collection!
Donations Accepted October 5th through October 31st.
- The Friends will accept gently used adult and children’s books, DVDs, and CDs.
- Please do not donate books with yellowed or torn pages; water damage; cassette tapes; VHS format movies; encyclopedias; textbooks; industry reference or training manuals; health and technology books published before 2012.