Filter By Section
The following book discussion groups are facilitated by members of the community, all book clubs are open to new members.
- Brainy Bibliophiles is led by Jill Silvius, Ph.D. and takes a more scholarly approach to book discussions. Click here to view a complete list of this book club’s 2022 book selections.
- Nazareth Book Club meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm; click here to view a complete list of this book club’s 2023 book selections.
Next SectionBook Sales
Fall Book Sale
- October 6 (9 am to 7 pm)
- October 7 ( 9 am to 4 pm)
- October 8 (9am to 2 pm)
Donations of new and gently used books, audiobooks, DVDs, and CDs will be taken on the following dates during normal library hours:
- September 8, 9, 10
- September 15, 16, 17
- September 22, 23, 24
VHS tapes will not be accepted.
The MLNV publishes an online newsletter that is delivered to subscribers each month. If you’d like to sign up for this free service, please email outreach.
Check out what’s been happening at the library:
- December 2022 – Sign Up For New Newsletter Service
- December 2022
- November 2022
- DINOvember 2022
- Honoree Ralph E. Brodt, III at Craig Thatcher Concert
- Touch a Truck Festival 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022 – Craig Thatcher and Friends Benefit Concert
- August 2022
- July 2022 – Touch A Truck Festival Volunteer Opportunities
- July 2022
- June 2022 – More June News
- June 2022
- May 2022 – Veterans’ Coffee and Chat
- May 2022
- April 2022 – Wanda Morris Author Talk
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022 – Valentine Hearts and TAB Raffle
- February 2022 – New Tax Assistance Scheduling Date
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021 – Honor Our Veterans
- November 2021
- October 2021 – Special Events
- October 2021 – Book Sale and Author Talk
- October 2021 – Important Announcements
- October 2021 – Honor Our Veterans
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021 – Nazareth Day
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021 – Library is Open Full Hours!
- March 2021
- February 2021 – Library is Open for Browsing!
- February 2021
- January 2021
Next SectionMeeting Room
Meeting Room Request
Meeting rooms can be reserved without charge to organized non-profit associations, tax supported institutions, and government entities holding a meeting or event that is both open to the public and no fee or donation is charged or solicited for the meeting, materials or services.
Meeting rooms are available for use by for-profit entities (including for-profit tutors) at the rates listed within our Meeting Room Policy.
For more information on scheduling a meeting room for individual or group use, please refer to our Meeting Room Policy.
Next SectionSummer Reading Program
Summer Reading Program
Summer Reading Program
Learn about the 2022 Summer Reading Program HERE.
2019 Summer Reading Program
Highlights from our 2019 program included: a special program from the Franklin Institute, Didgeridoo, a Pride Month celebration, summer coding clubs, a cooking class for children, reading to the pups, brunch bunches, art programs, a stuffed animal sleepover, DIY terrarium classes for both adults and teens, and a special evening with John Adams! We also invited the community to the library to celebrate Nazareth Day–with a visit from favorite princesses Cinderella & Belle, an inflatable obstacle course on the front lawn, face painting, and an Escape Room!
2020 Summer Reading Program
Highlights from our 2020 program included: using the online platform READSquared for the first time, Story Walks along our sidewalks, storytimes with princesses Cinderella & Belle, fun programming with Science Tellers, a Pride Month celebration, a book talk with author Scott Morro, many take-home crafts, trivia nights, and a White Belt Challenge with Action Karate!
2021 Summer Reading Program
Thank you for another successful summer! Take a look back at the highlights from our 2021 program here.
Next SectionTouch a Truck Festival
Touch a Truck 2021
For information about our 2022 Touch a Truck Festival, click HERE.
Touch a Truck 2019 - 10th Anniversary
With more vehicles than ever before, at a new venue in beautiful Bushkill Township, and with added attractions (an inflatable obstacle course and two Disney princesses!), we were set up for success at the start of the event! With the additional gift from Mother Nature, the day could not have been better as we hosted more than 1,200 guests and raised $17,330!
For a video recap of this amazing day, click here.
Next SectionLibrary Card Signup Month
September is Library Card Signup Month!
September is Library Card Sign Up Month!
Check back closer to September for more details on our #LibraryCardSignUpMonth celebrations! For more information on the history of #LCSUM head over to the American Library Association’s website.
Want to celebrate with us? Sign up for your very own MLNV library card! Stop by the main circulation desk or register online.
For more information on MLNV library card eligibility click here.
Next SectionLego Wall
We welcome you and your children to check out our NEW Lego Wall! This popular play space is located upstairs in the Children’s Department, in the Easy-to-Read room.
Funding for the lego wall was made possible by the Will R. Beitel Children’s Community Foundation.